Skeptic (skep·tik)noun 1. a person inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions.
For the Curious Craft Spirit Community
Enjoy the nuanced flavors and subtle notes of our carefully processed spirits. Every bottle contains a superior liquid produced with a culinary approach to recipe development and our innovative process. Are you curious? Ask for cocktails made with Skeptic Distillery spirits at your favorite bar, lounge or restaurant, shop online or look for our spirits at your local liquor store.
Better yet, (in the not too distant future, though not quite yet...) schedule a tour or event with a private tasting at our facility? Learn how we make Skeptic spirits — and see firsthand how we make believers out of former skeptics!
For Retailers, Restaurateurs and Bar Owners
Our process fuses craft with science to invent premium spirits that turn skeptics into true believers. Request an in-person tasting at your business. We’re sure that once your bartenders/mixologists and customers taste how our spirits elevate cocktails and stand apart from the crowd, that they’ll be asking for them time after time.
Meet Our Spiritual Astronauts
Get to know the guiding spirits at Skeptic Distillery.
- Karl - Commander / Original Skeptic
- Joe - Payload Commander / Old Skeptic
- Brittany - Mission Specialist / Associate Skeptic
Still a Skeptic? Check Out Our Awards!
Skeptic Distillery was a big winner In the 2018 USA Spirits Ratings by Beverage Trade Network. Entries were judged on the basis of quality, value and package, and the winners scored highly on all three criteria. We received the following awards:
- Gold Medal in Gin Category (Skeptic Gin - 92 points overall)
- Gold Medal in Vodka Category (Skeptic Vodka - 90 points overall)
- Gin of the Year Award (Skeptic Gin)
- Vodka of the Year Award (Skeptic Vodka)
- Best in Show by Country in Gin Category (Skeptic Gin - all spirits USA)
- Bronze Medal Cigar & Spirits World Spirits Competition 2018 (Skeptic Vodka and Gin)
- Bronze Medal American Craft Spirits Association 2019 (Skeptic Gin)